Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rhinoceros

I believe that everyone in their life has been either a Rhinoceros or a Berenger at somepoint.
For me, I was a Rhinoceros when I was younger. Especially when it came to my older sister. I always wanted to be exactly like her. Whenever she got something I begged my dad to get me the exact same thing to the last detail. Also, when I was younger I remember going a long with my friends even if I knew it was wrong. But, as I grew older to now and grew up I realized that it is ok to be a Berenger it is ok to stand alone even if no one is behind you as long as you believe and know that you are right. That is all that matters. Now I really believe stand up for what you believe in and if you friends are not by your side at the end of the day well then they were not friends in the first place. Lastly, I feel that if I was not a Rhinoceros when I was younger then I would not know how to be a Berenger when I got older and even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment